Some things I’ve been up to:
- Ica’s birthday celebration with LL! We all had a great time eating pizza and Snack Shack burgers and playing drinking games. Most of us were hit really early but I guess that’s also cause we started drinking early. I hate playing Arrogance, but I gotta admit, it was hilarious albeit gross seeing the lesbians chug mixtures of Sting and sesame oil, etc. And Charades was so crazy. HAHAHA. We were so competitive. I’m so glad it was LL only; we really get each other’s humor, and we’re blessed that we see each other often, unlike other HS barkadas I suppose.
- MSI! I’m usually really prepped for stuff like that, but I was lazy to pre-empt questions and plan my answers. I had fun lunching with
- 2nd to the last GA for a summit we’re prepping for, then Trivia Night and dinner with Team SWAG (our TN team name)! I still lol at how such an awkward bunch like us would choose to be called “swag.” Sidenote, I finally got to see Japs after a long time! I love riding with him home because his car has the best music and sound system. And it’s easy to talk to him about anything.
- campus tour post-plan then dropped by batch bonding team mtg then salon time with aids (nyahaha, i kinda felt bad ‘cause he was bummed the haircut was too expensive) then SI meeting. As much as i love my teams, i honestly just wanted to stay home and rest ‘cause of it was raining, i was tired, and i was craving for home-cooked meals
- lots of eating and magazine-reading cos of the blackouts hays